The Commercial Greenhouse Grower Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£45.00||12 issues • 12 months • £3.75 per issue|
|£75.00||24 issues • 24 months • £3.13 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to The Commercial Greenhouse Grower covers both salad and ornamental crops reports from leading nurseries and growing businesses in the U.K. and in Europe, often featuring the latest cultural techniques.The Commercial Greenhouse Grower was firstlaunched in 1994 filling a void as a title specific to the multi- million pound U.K. commercial glasshouse sector.Its in-depth articles coupled with its unrivalled coverage have helped to establish it as the leading magazine for this sector of Horticulture.The Commercial Greenhouse Grower is produced in full colour, and its clear easy to read format helps growers to keep ahead of the latest varieties, products and cultural practises.Regular Features include:UK and foreign news:Round-ups of what is happening in the U.K. and abroad, including information on new products and services.Varietal assessments:Expert insight into the most promising new flower and salad crop varieties from trials in the U.K. and abroad.Technical features:Written by industry experts to provide readers with the latest technical information, these features cover every aspect of growing from planting to harvesting.Machinery features:A look at the latest new machinery for protected crop growers, from both the U.K. and abroad.Nursery VisitsReports from leading nurseries and growing businesses in the U.K. and in Europe, often featuring the latest cultural techniques.Management features:Offering advice from leading experts on efficient farm management, these features cover areas such as Information Technology , Finance, Law and Marketing.Classified:The classified section includes appointments, businesses for sale, products for sale and items needed.Catalogue Guide:Special showcase section for company brochures and catalogues.Take out a subscription to The Commercial Greenhouse Grower and receive a wealth of information direct to your door every month!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.