The Complete Guide to Requirements Management Using the REPAC (R) Framework
Perry J. Leod (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Requirements represent the needs of stakeholders, and satisfying these needs is the purpose of any project endeavor. Therefore, requirements are the most important ingredient to start any project. Critical to achieving project success is the effective management of requirements and the needs they represent. The Requirements Elicitation, Planning, Analysis, and Collaboration (REPAC) Framework (TM) is an entirely new approach to requirements management. It helps project teams center their efforts around what matters most to stakeholders-their needs. Teams use REPAC to focus their attention, choose the correct perspective, and select the appropriate level of complexity necessary for effective collaboration to build and manage requirements right the first time.
About the Author
Perry McLeod, CBAP, PMP, PMI-PBA, is a senior management consultant, facilitator, and educator with over 25 years of experience.
- Contributor: Perry J. Leod
- Imprint: J Ross Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781604271355
- Number of Pages: 320
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: J Ross Publishing
- Release Date: 2020-07-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Perry McLeod, CBAP, PMP, PMI-PBA, is a senior management consultant, facilitator, and educator with over 25 years of experience.