The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer has long been recognised as the most authoritative journal specialising in the law and practice of conveyancing and allied topics. It features:
* Conveyancer's Notebook - news of events and developments affecting property and conveyancing
* Precedents Editor's Notes - changes in law and practice affecting drafting of conveyancing forms
* Reports of recent judicial decisions
* The latest tax issues affecting property and conveyancing
* Plus in-depth articles and publication reviews
The conveyancer's notebook - topical items and complex areas are discussed. Precedents editor's notes - discussions concerning each issue of the precedents service linked to the journal. Articles - by leading lawyers and practitioners in this area of the law. Casenote editor's notes - to introduce the casenotes section and review recent case law.