The Cost of Doing Business: A Novel
John S. Tarlton (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Diane Morris, 33, a divorced single parent, balances work and home responsibilities as she drives Louisiana's rural highways to negotiate oil-drilling rights with a feisty widow, a black farmer and a self-important autocrat-neighboring landowners whose conflicting claims embroil Diane in intrigue and intimidation, mystery and arson.
- Contributor: John S. Tarlton
- Imprint: Bridge Works Publishing Co ,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781882593729
- Number of Pages: 184
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x203x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 222
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bridge Works Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Release Date: 2003-08-17
- Binding: Paperback / softback