The Dialectical Necessity of Morality An Analysis and Defense of Alan Gewirth's Argument to the Principle of Generic Consistency 2nd ed.
About the Author
- Contributor: Deryck Beyleveld
- Imprint: University of Chicago Press
- ISBN13: 9780226044835
- Number of Pages: 562
- Packaged Dimensions: 200x250mm
- Packaged Weight: 707
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The University of Chicago Press
- Release Date: 1991-10-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Deryck Beyleveld is Reader in the Philosophy of Law, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, at the University of Sheffield. He is the co-author of "Law as a Moral Judgment."
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree