The Diamond Frontier
John Wilcox (Author)
It's 1880, and the atmosphere is explosive in the South African province of the Transvaal. The discovery of diamonds has bred greed and violence, while British forces contend with murderous bePedi tribesmen and subversive Boer farmers. Former army captain Simon Fonthill has had his fill of conflict. But when he hears an old friend has been kidnapped by diamond smugglers, he and his servant '352' Jenkins embark on a rescue mission. Yet this is only the beginning. For when the acclaimed General Wolseley decides to lead his column against the bePedi stronghold, Fonthill and Jenkins once again find themselves marching to war...
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
John Wilcox was a journalist for many years before travelling all round the world while working in industry. He is now a full-time writer.
- Contributor: John Wilcox
- Imprint: Headline Book Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780755309870
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 116x177x27mm
- Packaged Weight: 228
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2006-09-11
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: John Wilcox was a journalist for many years before travelling all round the world while working in industry. He is now a full-time writer.