The Distribution and Redistribution of Income: (3rd edition)
Peter Lambert (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Provides an up-to-date synthesis of the many strands of distributional analysis used in the fields of social policy, welfare theory and public finance. Develops a consistent mathematical approach into a self-contained and unified treatment of the distribution and redistribution of income. Thoroughly updated edition of a well adopted textbook. Substantially enhanced by the inclusion of two new chapters on Poverty and Horizontal Inequity (unfairness in income taxes) - issues of popular interest in which there has been a great deal of recent theoretical research. A reference and resource work spanning several areas of economics not drawn together elsewhere. -- .
About the Author
Peter Lambert is Professor of Economics at the University of York -- .
- Contributor: Peter Lambert
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719057328
- Number of Pages: 336
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 2002-01-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Peter Lambert is Professor of Economics at the University of York -- .