Eye-catching and unforgettable, The Dogs' Book of Romance will spark a smile and touch the hearts of lovers and dog-lovers alike. This charming gift book offers relationship advice with artistic flair and the heartwarming appeal of wagging tails and cold, wet noses. The Dogs' Book of Romance makes a unique, creative stocking stuffer, Valentine's Day gift, bridal shower present, or thoughtful memento for any time of year.
Dogs are known for their loyalty and affection, but do these consummate companions have anything to teach us about romantic love? From the pages of The Dogs' Book of Romance, it's clear they do. In this dazzling collection of lush, full-color photographs, extraordinary canine couples reveal with wit and wisdom just what it takes to make romance last a lifetime. Photographer Lisa Sachs presents an array of gorgeous dog duos--from bulldogs to beagles--as they nuzzle, snuggle, and lavish each other with tender loving care. The captions of advice that accompany each photograph offer heartfelt and humorous reminders about how to keep the sparks flying in an intimate relationship.
* "Declare your affection," depicted by a Jack Russell terrier who's sweet on a Doberman pinscher.
* "Keep telling the story of how you met,' depicted by a pair of doting corgis.
* "Stay awake for pillow talk," depicted by two Westies about to hit the sack.
* "Intimacy begins when you let down your guard," depicted by a yellow and a black Lab as they work through relationship issues.
- publication date: 30/12/2008
- ID: 9780740787805
- book language: en
- publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- publisher imprint: Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes