The Field Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.20Save up to 3%
|£51.99||12 issues • 12 months • £4.34 per issue|
|£97.49 Was £100.80 Save £3.31 (3%)||24 issues • 24 months • £4.07 per issue|
DescriptionThe Field is the world?s oldest field sports and country magazine. Founded in 1853, it?s for everyone who loves shooting, fishing, gundogs and the best of British rural life. It?s delivered with style, wit and a reckless disregard for modern thinking on claret consumption. If you love everything from gameshooting, flyfishing, hunting, dogs and the land, to the unusual such as salmon-skin bikinis, then a subscription to The Field magazine is just the thing for you. Founded back in 1853 for those who loved shooting, fishing and hunting, the first editor of The Field magazine, Mark Lemon, was a friend of Dickens. The Field magazine was pioneered by sportsman Robert Smith Surtees and was an instant success.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.