DescriptionIn every issue you?ll find:Information on amazing gardens to explore, unrivalled gardening advice to transform any green space, breath-taking garden photography, features from the country?s leading plants-men, news on the latest in gardening design and more. Plus, the RHS Life section helps you to make the most of your complimentary RHS membership all year-round.Subscribe today and all this is yours to enjoy too:Take a stroll to explore the colours and scents of our beautiful winter walks at our four RHS Gardens, free for you and a family guest. Participate in demonstrations and family activities inspired by the season ? gardens enhance our health and fitnessGreat free days out at more than 200 RHS Partner Gardens, be inspired by their design and plantingMembers? days, priority booking and discounted rates at our shows including the RHS Chelsea Flower ShowRHS London Shows ? Plant fairs in the heart of LondonFree personalised advice to improve your gardening skillsSupport our charitable work and help us enrich everyone?s life through plants, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.