The Great Outdoors Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.60Save up to 10%
|£56.81 Was £59.80 Save £2.99 (5%)||13 issues • 12 months • £4.37 per issue|
|£107.64 Was £119.60 Save £11.96 (10%)||26 issues • 24 months • £4.14 per issue|
DescriptionThe Great Outdoors Magazine was created by hillwalkers for hillwakers, The Great Outdoors Magazine has been providing outdoor enthusiasts with ideas, inspiration and the best gear reviews in the industry for 37 years.Published every four weeks, Britain?s original outdoor magazine is packed full of stunning photography, top class writing and brilliant walking and backpacking routes, along with authoritative gear reviews from the country?s most experienced team of testers and essential skills advice from highly qualified outdoor instructors.Regular contributors include our Gear Editor Chris Townsend ? the UK?s most experienced long-distance walker ? as well as comedian Ed Byrne and respected outdoor writers Jim Perrin, Ronald Turnbull, Judy Armstrong and Dan Bailey.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.