The Islamic Law of War: Justifications and Regulations (Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law)
A. Al-Dawoody (Author)
Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock
Al-Dawoody examines the justifications and regulations for going to war in both international and domestic armed conflicts under Islamic law. He studies the various kinds of use of force by both state and non-state actors in order to determine the nature of the Islamic law of war. XIII, 338 p.
About the Author
AHMED AL-DAWOODY is a Lecturer in the Department of Islamic Studies in English at Al-Azhar University, Egypt.
- Contributor: A. Al-Dawoody
- Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN13: 9780230111608
- Number of Pages: 338
- Packaged Dimensions: 140x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 575
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Release Date: 2011-02-02
- Series: Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: AHMED AL-DAWOODY is a Lecturer in the Department of Islamic Studies in English at Al-Azhar University, Egypt.