The law of the sea quickly established itself as the standard work on the subject: authoritative, balanced and readable. This new edition has been completely revised and updated to cover the many developments that have occurred since publication of the second edition in 1988, among the most notable of which is the entry into force in 1994 of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. Written so as to be intelligible to all concerned with maritime affairs, the book has proved particularly valuable to international lawyers and those taking specialist courses in the law of the sea and maritime studies. -- .
About the Author
Robin Churchill is Reader in Law at Cardiff Law SchoolVaughan Lowe is Reader in Law at the University of Cambridge -- .
- Contributor: R. R. Churchill
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719043826
- Number of Pages: 544
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 1999-08-05
- Series: Melland Schill Studies in International Law
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Robin Churchill is Reader in Law at Cardiff Law SchoolVaughan Lowe is Reader in Law at the University of Cambridge -- .