The London Magazine Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £6.95Save up to 21%
|£17.00 Was £20.85 Save £3.85 (18%)||3 issues • 6 months • £5.67 per issue|
|£33.00 Was £41.70 Save £8.70 (21%)||6 issues • 12 months • £5.50 per issue|
DescriptionThe London Magazine is England?s oldest literary periodical, with a history stretching back to 1732. Today ? reinvigorated for a new century ? the Magazine?s essence remains unchanged: it is a home for the best writing, and an indispensable feature on the British literary landscape.Across a long life ? spanning several incarnations ? the pages of the Magazine have played host to a wide range of canonical writers, from Percy Bysshe Shelley, William Hazlitt and John Keats in the 18th-century, to T.S. Eliot, W.H. Auden and Evelyn Waugh in the early 20th-century. Meanwhile, in recent decades the Magazine has published work by giants of contemporary fiction and poetry such as William Boyd, Nadine Gordimer, and Derek Walcott.In the Latest Issue: Poetry by Matthew Francis, James Simpson, Will Vigar, Christopher Reid, Eoghan Walls, Angela Kirby, John Greening and Niall McDevittShort Fiction by John Kinsella, Jennifer Breen and Steven O? BrienFeaturing: Leonard Quart on the Difficulties of Writing a Eulogy Frank Armstrong on the October Revolution Malise Ruthven on Crossness Pumping Station Horatio Morpurgo with Our Ecompassing of this Neather Globe Chris McCabe and the 50th Anniversary of Poetry International Jeffrey Meyers on Andre Malraux Charles Spencer on The London RoadReviews by Erik Martiny, Rebecca Watson, Houman Barekat, Will Stone, Isabel Galleymore, Michael Nott, Ian Brinton, Matthew Scott and Lana Asfour
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.