The London Magazine Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £6.95Save up to 21%
|£17.00 Was £20.85 Save £3.85 (18%)||3 issues • 6 months • £5.67 per issue|
|£33.00 Was £41.70 Save £8.70 (21%)||6 issues • 12 months • £5.50 per issue|
DescriptionThe London Magazine is England?s oldest literary periodical, with a history stretching back to 1732. Today ? reinvigorated for a new century ? the Magazine?s essence remains unchanged: it is a home for the best writing, and an indispensable feature on the British literary landscape.Across a long life ? spanning several incarnations ? the pages of the Magazine have played host to a wide range of canonical writers, from Percy Bysshe Shelley, William Hazlitt and John Keats in the 18th-century, to T.S. Eliot, W.H. Auden and Evelyn Waugh in the early 20th-century. Meanwhile, in recent decades the Magazine has published work by giants of contemporary fiction and poetry such as William Boyd, Nadine Gordimer, and Derek Walcott.In the Latest Issue: In The London Magazine this issue we have Daniel Mulhall on James Joyce?s ?The Dead?, Suzi Feay on the poet Robert Lundquist, Will Stone on Van Gogh?s influence on German Expression and much more:Poetry by Will Vigar, Sheenagh Pugh, Michael O?Neill.Essays by Simon Tait on Philip Sutton, Nicholas Summerfield on Anthony Burgess, Robert Wilton on the legacy of Skanderbeg, Peter Davies on the mosaics inspired by William Blake, and Oggy Boytchev on My London.Poetry by Sharon Black, Grey Gowrie, Kevin Cahill, Hugh Dunkerley, Alycia Pirmohamed, Robert Hamberger, Alison Brackenbury, Georges Fourest (trans. Timothy Adès), Steven O?Brien and Matthew Smith.Short Fiction by David Keenan and Terry Craven.Reviews by Stuart Walton, Andrew Lambirth, Jeffrey Meyers, Steven Matthews, Roy Foster and Alistair Lexden.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.