DescriptionEstablished in 1842, the oldest continuously published music journal in the world, The Musical Times magazine is dedicated to the best in contemporary writing about classical music.Concentrating on feature articles, book reviews, obituaries and news round-ups, written by the world's leading authorities, each copy of The Musical Times brings over 80 pages of stimulating comment and analysis.The determination of The Musical Times to publish only the liveliest contributions in an attractive format, sets it apart, now as ever, from the other, purely academic music magazines.Subscribe to The Musical Timestoday and have each issue delivered direct to your door!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.