The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
Chris Van Allsburg (Author)
"His disappearance is not the only mystery left behind. What were the stories that went with these drawings? There are some clues..." Who is Harris Burdick? Where did he disappear to? And how was he going to finish his stories? Chris Van Allsburg presents a series of loosely related drawings each accompanied by a title and a caption which the reader may use to make up his or her own story.
About the Author
Chris van Allsburg lives in Providence, Rhode Island and lectures at the Rhode Island School of Design. He is a sculptor and artist.
- Contributor: Chris Van Allsburg
- Imprint: Andersen Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781849392792
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 230x270x3mm
- Packaged Weight: 160
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Andersen Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2011-03-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chris van Allsburg lives in Providence, Rhode Island and lectures at the Rhode Island School of Design. He is a sculptor and artist.