The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Nervous System, Volume 7, Part II - Spinal Cord and Peripheral Motor and Sensory Systems E-BookBy: Scott Pomeroy (author), H. Royden Jones, Jr. Jr. (author), Ted Burns (author), Michael J. Aminoff (author)eBook
Spinal Cord and Peripheral Motor and Sensory Systems, Part 2 of The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Nervous System, 2nd Edition, provides a highly visual overview of the anatomy, pathology, and major clinical syndromes of the nervous system, from cranial nerves and neuro-ophthalmology to spinal cord, neuropathies, autonomic nervous system, pain physiology, and neuromuscular disorders. This spectacularly illustrated volume in the masterwork known as the (CIBA) Netter "Green Books" has been expanded and revised by Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jr., Ted M. Burns, Michael J. Aminoff, Scott L. Pomeroy to mirror the many exciting advances in neurologic medicine - offering rich insights into neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, molecular biology, pathology, and various clinical presentations.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance on the cranial nerves, spinal cord and peripheral motor and sensory systems with thorough, richly illustrated coverage.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Clearly visualize how core concepts of anatomy, physiology, and other basic sciences correlate across disciplines.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the cranial nerves, spinal cord and peripheral motor sensory systems in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations as well as up-to-date neuro-radiologic images.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to neuro-pathologic conditions.
- Grasp current clinical concepts regarding the many aspects of adult and child neurologic medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created specifically for this volume by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- publication date: 05/06/2013
- ID: 9781455733880
- series: Netter Green Book Collection
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- publisher imprint: Saunders
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes