The Noah's Ark Quest
Boyd Morrison (Author)
'Morrison's thriller never pauses for breath... fast and furious with instant gratification' Daily Mail Do the remains of Noah's Ark really exist? Before he dies, the father of ambitious young architect Dilara Kenner leaves her tantalising clues about the location of the legendary historical artefact - Noah's Ark. The most fabled relic of all time, the search for Noah's Ark has obsessed many over the years. And when Dilara starts her quest - aided by former army engineer Tyler Locke - she rapidly becomes transfixed by the thought of discovering it. But there are sinister forces gathering who have deadly reasons for wanting to be the first ones to get to the relic. From a helicopter crash in the Atlantic, to a sinister sect in Arizona's Mojave desert, to the remote slopes of Mount Ararat, this thrilling page-turner blends nonstop action with fascinating historical fact.
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
After university, Boyd Morrison worked on a project for NASA and did a PhD in industrial engineering. When he moved to Seattle with his wife, he landed the dream job of working on Xbox games for Microsoft before becoming a full-time writer. He has been a Jeopardy! Champion and is a professional actor.
- Contributor: Boyd Morrison
- Imprint: Sphere
- ISBN13: 9780751544152
- Number of Pages: 576
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x198x38mm
- Packaged Weight: 460
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2010-08-19
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: After university, Boyd Morrison worked on a project for NASA and did a PhD in industrial engineering. When he moved to Seattle with his wife, he landed the dream job of working on Xbox games for Microsoft before becoming a full-time writer. He has been a Jeopardy! Champion and is a professional actor.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.