DescriptionA subscription to The Oldie magazine provides an eclectic mix of humour, cartoons, reviews, interviews and eccentricity.The Oldie dares to give readers something different and unpredictable. Each issue brings you great writers such as Mavis Nicholson, Raymond Briggs, Rachel Johnson and Gyles Brandreth. As well as these and other equally famous and talented guest writers, there are contributions from people of whom you will not have heard. It is this unsolicited material that makes it unique.The Oldie magazine was founded in 1992 by Richard Ingrams, who for 23 years was the editor of Private Eye. The Oldie recognises that what readers want more than anything else is good writing and amusing articles on a wide variety of topics. The Oldie magazine is for any independent-minded reader.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- ID: 9018000026897
- barcode: 9770965250000
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No