The advent of the North American Free Trade Agreement, the ongoing process of economic integration in Europe, the formation of Mercosur, and the possibility of a new Asia-Pacific economic bloc have led to intense debates about the current status and future direction of regionalism. The Political Economy of Regionalism is one of the first books to analyze regionalism from a political economy perspective. Contributors: Benjamin J. Cohen; Beth V. Yarbrough and Robert M. Yarbrough; Charles A. Kupchan; Edward D. Mansfield and Helen V. Milner; Edward D. Mansfield and Rachel Bronson; Helen V. Milner; Joseph M. Grieco; Pier Carlo Padoan; Stephen Haggard 10 tables
About the Author
Edward D. Mansfield is associate professor of political science at Ohio State University. Helen V. Milner is professor of political science at Columbia University.
- Contributor: Edward Mansfield
- Imprint: Columbia University Press
- ISBN13: 9780231106634
- Number of Pages: 288
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Columbia University Press
- Release Date: 1997-05-08
- Series: New Directions in World Politics
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Edward D. Mansfield is associate professor of political science at Ohio State University. Helen V. Milner is professor of political science at Columbia University.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.