The Politics of Immigration in France, Britain, and the United States: A Comparative Study (Perspectives in Comparative Politics 2nd ed. 2008)
M. Schain (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Updated through 2012 with all-new material in every chapter, Schain's book provides a detailed, comparative look at the policies that drive and inform immigration politics in three Western countries, and shows how immigration policy has political sources far beyond labor market needs. XVII, 334 p.
About the Author
MARTIN SCHAIN Director of the Center for European Studies and a professor of Politics at New York University, USA.
- Contributor: M. Schain
- Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN13: 9780230341173
- Number of Pages: 334
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Packaged Weight: 532
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Release Date: 2012-07-16
- Series: Perspectives in Comparative Politics
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: MARTIN SCHAIN Director of the Center for European Studies and a professor of Politics at New York University, USA.