The Potter's Book of Glaze Recipes
Emmanuel Cooper (Author)
The Potter's Book of Glaze Recipes is a must for potters and ceramicists of all abilities who are interested in creating their own glazes. Emmanuel Cooper's classic guide to making glazes is now available in a thoroughly revised new edition. Cooper provides potters with an introductory section on glaze materials, colouring, mixing and the application of glazes, as well as information on health and safety issues. This essential guide also features over 400 recipes ranging from opaque, matte and transparent glazes to crystalline and black iron glazes, organised according to their firing temperature ranges.
About the Author
Emmanuel Cooper was a British studio potter, advocate for LGBT rights and writer on arts and crafts, including longtime editor of Ceramic Review.
- Contributor: Emmanuel Cooper
- Imprint: Herbert Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781912217816
- Number of Pages: 208
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 663
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2018-10-18
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Emmanuel Cooper was a British studio potter, advocate for LGBT rights and writer on arts and crafts, including longtime editor of Ceramic Review.