The Pug Who Wanted to be a Fairy: (The Pug Who Wanted to...)
Bella Swift (Author)
Wag your tail if you believe in fairies! Peggy, the world's sweetest pug, is looking for a fairy to grant a very special wish. Peggy the pug is devastated when she finds out that her local park might shut down. Now where will she go for walks with Chloe, her best friend? Chloe plans a summer fair and a bake sale to save the park, but Peggy has a better idea. She just needs to find a fairy to grant her friend's wish! Her half-baked plan results in hilarious mishaps in this curly-wurly fairy tail with a super-sweet ending. You don't always need wings and a wand to work some magic . . . Black and white line artwork
Also available on eBook for £3.49. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Bella Swift is a children's book editor who has written many successful children's book series under a variety of pen names. She lives in London with her husband, her two daughters and a pet cat - but dreams about getting a dog!
- Contributor: Bella Swift
- Imprint: Orchard Books
- ISBN13: 9781408365441
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 128x196x14mm
- Packaged Weight: 140
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Release Date: 2022-04-14
- Series: The Pug Who Wanted to...
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Bella Swift is a children's book editor who has written many successful children's book series under a variety of pen names. She lives in London with her husband, her two daughters and a pet cat - but dreams about getting a dog!