The researchED Guide to Leadership: An evidence-informed guide for teachers
Stuart Lock (Contributor)
researchED is an educator-led organisation with the goal of bridging the gap between research and practice. This accessible and punchy series, overseen by founder Tom Bennett, tackles the most important topics in education, with a range of experienced contributors exploring the latest evidence and research and how it can apply in a variety of classroom settings.In this edition, Stuart Lock looks at the evidence surrounding effective school leadership, editing contributions from a wide range of writers.
About the Author
Stuart Lock is executive principal at Advantage Schools, a multi-academy trust in the UK. Tom Bennett is the founder of researchED.
- Contributor: Stuart Lock
- Imprint: John Catt Educational Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781912906413
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 148x210mm
- Packaged Weight: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Catt Educational Ltd
- Release Date: 2019-09-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stuart Lock is executive principal at Advantage Schools, a multi-academy trust in the UK. Tom Bennett is the founder of researchED.