The essays selected in this study collectively suggest that political agency can encompass everything from voting, lobbying, networking, grassroots organizing, and mobilization, to dramatic protest. Map
- Contributor: Sharon A. Navarro
- Imprint: University of North Texas Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781574415308
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: University of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2013-11-30
- Series: Al Filo: Mexican American Studies Series
- Binding: Hardback