The Secrets of Skinny Chicks
Karen Bridson (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Now you can find your inner thinner chick with the exercise, diet, and image secrets of the most enviable bodies In The Secrets of Skinny Chicks, award-winning women's health journalist Karen Bridson profiles 25 svelte women--including models, actors, athletes and regular folks--to reveal exactly what it is each one does to look so great. These women share with you their tips for planning menus, exercising, and staying motivated as well as advice on boosting metabolism. You will learn how to adapt these secrets into your own life safely and realistically.
About the Author
Karen Bridson is a certified personal trainer and award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in Runner's World, Active Woman Canada Magazine, The Globe and Mail, and other major publications.
- Contributor: Karen Bridson
- Imprint: McGraw-Hill Contemporary
- ISBN13: 9780071469012
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x226x15mm
- Packaged Weight: 392
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Release Date: 2006-08-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Karen Bridson is a certified personal trainer and award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in Runner's World, Active Woman Canada Magazine, The Globe and Mail, and other major publications.