The Shambhala Principle Discovering Humanity's Hidden Treasure
About the Author
- Contributor: Sakyong Mipham
- Imprint: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- ISBN13: 9781861185495
- Number of Pages: 220
- Packaged Dimensions: 147x215mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Release Date: 2018-06-28
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Sakyong Mipham is the head of the Shambhala lineage, which is grounded in the power of creating enlightened society in everyday life. With a unique blend of Eastern and Western perspectives, he teaches this way of social transformation throughout the world. In addition, he extends his vision to a number of humanitarian projects in Asia and the West. He is the author of the bestselling titles Running with the Mind of Meditation and Ruling Your World.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next dayFree
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree