The Shambhala Principle: Discovering Humanity's Hidden Treasure
About the Author
- Contributor: Sakyong Mipham
- Imprint: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- ISBN13: 9781861185495
- Number of Pages: 220
- Packaged Dimensions: 147x215mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Release Date: 2018-06-28
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Sakyong Mipham is the head of the Shambhala lineage, which is grounded in the power of creating enlightened society in everyday life. With a unique blend of Eastern and Western perspectives, he teaches this way of social transformation throughout the world. In addition, he extends his vision to a number of humanitarian projects in Asia and the West. He is the author of the bestselling titles Running with the Mind of Meditation and Ruling Your World.
Standard Delivery Delivered within 4 - 6 days£2.49
- Free On Orders Over £25
Next Working Day Delivered to your address the next working day (order by 12 noon, Mon-Thurs)£4.99