The Steamer Parish The Rise and Fall of Missionary Medicine on an African Frontier No. 244 2nd ed.
About the Author
- Contributor: C.M. Good
- Imprint: University of Chicago Press
- ISBN13: 9780226302812
- Number of Pages: 440
- Packaged Dimensions: 181x235x38mm
- Packaged Weight: 832
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: The University of Chicago Press
- Release Date: 2004-02-02
- Series: University of Chicago Geography Research Papers S.
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Charles M. Good Jr. is a professor emeritus of geography at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He is the author of The Community in African Primary Health Care and Ethnomedical Systems in Africa.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree