The Twins: Richard & Judy Book Club Pick Spring 2022
Richard & Judy Book Club pick for Spring 2022!
L.V. Matthews' The Twins is by far the most addictive and gripping psychological thriller you'll read this year!
Twins are usually stereotyped as being halves of the same person, but this couldn't be any less true of Margo and Cora, they are like chalk and cheese!
Margo is an introvert, haunted by a childhood she has blocked out. Working as a live-in nanny for an upper-class family in Kensington she keeps herself to herself, getting through each day with a cocktail of pills. Cora on the other hand is an outgoing, devil-may-care (penniless) dancer about to get her break into the big-time and will do just about anything to get there! Despite living very different lives, with no communication between them - they both carry around with them an unspeakable secret from their past - a secret buried so deep that Margo can't remember what it is!
Keen to unearth the truth Margo enlists the help of a therapist and friend, who slowly but surely reveals the darkness within. Now she knows the truth, it is a race for survival as the two sisters are pitted against each other!
Perfect for fans of JP Delaney and Lisa Jewell, The Twins by L.V. Matthews is a compelling, must-read page-turner that will have you gripped to your seat until the very end!
About the Author
- Contributor: L.V. Matthews
- Imprint: Welbeck
- ISBN13: 9781787399174
- Number of Pages: 384
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2022-02-17
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Born in 1984 in rural Essex, L.V. Matthews now lives in Hampshire with her family where she is setting up an authors' retreat. Before pursuing a career in writing, she worked in both domestic and international sales for major UK publishing houses.