The Ultimate Tortilla Press Cookbook: 125 Recipes for All Kinds of Make-Your-Own Tortillas--and for Burritos, Enchiladas, Tacos, and More (New Edition)
Dotty Griffith (Author)
Dotty Griffith reveals how easy it is to make these rustic, round flatbreads using your tortilla press, whatever kind you own, with delicious recipes for a variety of different tortillas and tortilla spin-offs, plus 100+ meals and snacks featuring them. Warm, fresh homemade tortillas beat store-bought any day of the week. In The Ultimate Tortilla Press Cookbook, Dotty offers her expert wisdom about how to use and love your tortilla press. Learn to make authentic corn and wheat tortillas, gluten-free tortillas, gorditas, sopes, and more-with exciting variations using spices, tomatoes, spinach, and chile peppers. Plus she serves up a ton of great recipes to turn your hand-crafted tortillas into tonight's dinner, with recipes for all the very best homemade Southwestern, TexMex, and Mexican sauces, toppings, and fillings you need to turn out soul-satisfying enchiladas, fajitas, tacos and taco salads, chalupas, quesadillas, burritos, and even desserts and sweet sauces. The taste of homemade cannot be beaten. Let's make some tortillas! 100 color photographs
About the Author
Dotty Griffith is a recognized authority on Texas cuisine and barbecue. A former food editor and restaurant critic for The Dallas Morning News (Texas's leading daily), Griffith is a native Texan who has made a career out of observing, analyzing, and sharing the elements of her state's myriad food traditions.
- Contributor: Dotty Griffith
- Imprint: Harvard Common Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780760354889
- Number of Pages: 208
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Harvard Common Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2018-01-11
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Dotty Griffith is a recognized authority on Texas cuisine and barbecue. A former food editor and restaurant critic for The Dallas Morning News (Texas's leading daily), Griffith is a native Texan who has made a career out of observing, analyzing, and sharing the elements of her state's myriad food traditions.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.