The World of Fine Wine Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £30.00Save up to 29%
|£105.00 Was £120.00 Save £15.00 (12%)||4 issues • 12 months • £26.25 per issue|
|£170.00 Was £240.00 Save £70.00 (29%)||8 issues • 24 months • £21.25 per issue|
DescriptionLearn all you need to know about the culture of fine wines with a subscription to The World of Fine Wine magazine. Described by Hugh Johnson OBE as "the first cultural journal of the wine world", The World of Fine Wine magazine is a substantial quarterly journal, published in London by Progressive Media International. The focus is exclusively on interesting, high level, fine wines, and related cultural issues. Recent contributors have included Hugh Johnson, Jancis Robinson MW, Andrew Jefford, Michael Broadbent MW, Oz Clarke, Tim Atkin MW, Roger Scruton, Randall Grahm, and Serena Sutcliffe MW."I do love the trend of very high-end magazines of amazing depth like The World of Fine Wine. It offers serious, serious journalism and depth." Eric LeVine, CellarTracker.com Buy a subscription to The World of Fine magazine a become a wine connoisseur today!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.