The Year in Immunology: Immunoregulatory Mechanisms, Volume 1247 (Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences)
Noel R. Rose (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The fourth installment of "The Year in Immunology" series features reviews of novel approaches in the investigation of immunoregulatory mechanisms. Topics surveyed include cutting-edge molecular studies and treatment advances for systemic lupus erythmatosus and multiple sclerosis, the genetic regulation of lymphocytes and T cells, and new models of immunosenescence. NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit http://ordering.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/subs.asp?ref=1749-6632&doi=10.1111/(ISSN)1749-6632. ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order (www.nyas.org). Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full-text access to Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit http://www.nyas.org/MemberCenter/Join.aspx for more information about becoming a member.
About the Author
Noel R. Rose, MD, PhD, is a Professor of Pathology and of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at Johns Hopkins University. He is also the Director for the Center for Autoimmune Disease Research at the university.
- Contributor: Noel R. Rose
- Imprint: New York Academy of Sciences
- ISBN13: 9781573318648
- Number of Pages: 250
- Packaged Dimensions: 177x251x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 354
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: New York Academy of Sciences
- Release Date: 2012-03-23
- Series: Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Noel R. Rose, MD, PhD, is a Professor of Pathology and of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at Johns Hopkins University. He is also the Director for the Center for Autoimmune Disease Research at the university.