Theories of International Politics and Zombies: Revived Edition
Daniel W. Drezner (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
What would happen to international politics if the dead rose from the grave and started to eat the living? Daniel Drezner's groundbreaking book answers the question that other international relations scholars have been too scared to ask. Addressing timely issues with analytical bite, Drezner looks at how well-known theories from international relations might be applied to a war with zombies. Exploring the plots of popular zombie films, songs, and books, Theories of International Politics and Zombies predicts realistic scenarios for the political stage in the face of a zombie threat and considers how valid--or how rotten--such scenarios might be. This newly revived edition includes substantial updates throughout as well as a new epilogue assessing the role of the zombie analogy in the public sphere. 13 line illus. 3 tables.
Also available on eBook for £9.39. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Daniel W. Drezner is professor of international politics at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. His books include All Politics Is Global (Princeton). He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Zombie Research Society.
- Contributor: Daniel W. Drezner
- Imprint: Princeton University Press
- ISBN13: 9780691163703
- Number of Pages: 216
- Packaged Dimensions: 114x191mm
- Packaged Weight: 198
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Princeton University Press
- Release Date: 2014-11-04
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Daniel W. Drezner is professor of international politics at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. His books include All Politics Is Global (Princeton). He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Zombie Research Society.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.