This Is What Happy Looks Like
Jennifer E. Smith (Author)
For fans of John Green. A winning combination of humour, heartbreak and romance make this a must read. If fate sent you an email, would you answer? It's June - seventeen-year-old Ellie O'Neill's least favourite time of year. Her tiny hometown is annually invaded by tourists, and this year there's the added inconvenience of a film crew. Even the arrival of Hollywood heartthrob Graham Larkin can't lift her mood. But there is something making Ellie very happy. Ever since an email was accidentally sent to her a few months ago, she's been corresponding with a mysterious stranger, the two of them sharing their hopes and fears. Their developing relationship is not without its secrets though - there's the truth about Ellie's past... and her pen pal's real identity. When they finally meet in person, things are destined to get much more complicated. Can two people, worlds apart but brought together by chance, make it against all the odds? Spanning one fateful summer, Jennifer E. Smith's new novel proves that life - and love - are full of unexpected connections and happy mistakes.
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
JENNIFER E. SMITH is the author of This Is What Happy Looks Like, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, The Storm Makers, You Are Here, and The Comeback Season. She earned a master's degree in creative writing from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, and her work has been translated into twenty-nine languages. Her website is jenniferesmith.com.
- Contributor: Jennifer E. Smith
- Imprint: Headline Book Publishing
- ISBN13: 9780755392285
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 132x198x64mm
- Packaged Weight: 281
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2013-10-24
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: JENNIFER E. SMITH is the author of This Is What Happy Looks Like, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, The Storm Makers, You Are Here, and The Comeback Season. She earned a master's degree in creative writing from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, and her work has been translated into twenty-nine languages. Her website is jenniferesmith.com.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.