Thomas Paine: Social and Political Thought
Gregory Claeys (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This book investigates Thomas Paine's social and political thought in both its British and American moments. It examines the ways in which Paine's ideas were understood. The book restores him to the position his contemporaries accorded him, that of an important writer on politics and society.
Also available on eBook for £46.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Gregory Claeys is an Associate Professor in the Department of History, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri.
- Contributor: Gregory Claeys
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9780044450900
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Packaged Weight: 408
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 1989-10-12
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Gregory Claeys is an Associate Professor in the Department of History, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri.