If you feel overwhelmed by the complexity of TOEFL, Collins Skills for TOEFL iBT Test can help.
This book helps you handle the integrated aspect of the tasks in the test, and give you tips and strategies for the different question types you will face.
Collins Skills for the TOEFL iBT Test is a two book series (1 Listening/Speaking; 2 Reading/Writing) to help learners prepare for the `Test of English as a Foreign Language', used by over 7,500 institutions in 130 countries as a measure of language ability. To date, 25 million learners have taken the test around the world.
In particular these books are aimed at helping learners handle the integrated-skill aspect of the test, where they are required to produce responses based on mixed input.
The books help learners to familiarise with the TOEFL test. Learners focus on improving their skills and test-taking times for specific sections of the test, and look at solutions for how to overcome the most common challenges of the test.
The books provide clear strategies and tips to help learners improve their score.
* Quick Guide: question overviews give learners an easy reference to the characteristics of each question type
* Challenges and Solutions: these sections offer strategy and skills reviews to help learners learn how to overcome the most common challenges.
* Get it right: gives a quick overview of the most important steps for doing well on each question type and includes useful vocabulary and expressions
* Answer Analysis: teaches learners how to rule out distracter answer options
* Progressive Practice: encourages independent learning by offering a graded progression of content and task sets
* Review Test sections: offer timed TOEFL test-taking guides and help learners practice what they've learned in a simulated environment
* Audio CD: enables effective TOEFL practice
*Highly experienced author team, who have written TOEFL materials before and worked as teachers preparing learners for the test.