Together: Memorable Meals, Made Easy
Available / dispatched within 5 – 7 days
Jamie Oliver's new book Together is all about sharing meals with friends and family, something that we cherish now more than ever since our recent isolation from loved ones. The aim is for you to be able to plan ahead, with a simple and achievable menu to cater for every occasion and season, from Autumnal recipes that could be enjoyed at Halloween to picnics with the family, or having friends round for a dinner party - you will be able to create food that wows while not being chained to kitchen.
With 130 mouth-watering new recipes in Jamie Oliver's new book, there is something for everyone. Broken down into get ahead, on the day and to serve, Jamie has thought of everything, including Vegetarian and Vegan alternatives for every meal. Cook up a storm and enjoy time with your guests - pick up a copy of Jamie Oliver's new book Together today - your taste buds won't regret it.
About the Author
- Contributor: Jamie Oliver
- Imprint: Michael Joseph Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780241431177
- Number of Pages: 360
- Packaged Dimensions: 195x250x30mm
- Packaged Weight: 1240
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2021-09-02
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: A global phenomenon in food and campaigning, Jamie Oliver has inspired millions of people to cook fresh, delicious food from scratch. Jamie Oliver is a global phenomenon in food and campaigning. During a 20-year television and publishing career he has sold over 46 million books worldwide, and achieved an estimated global TV audience reach of 67 million across 182 territories. As a result Jamie has inspired millions of people to enjoy cooking fresh, delicious food from scratch. Through his organisation, Jamie has set an ambitious goal to halve the level of UK childhood obesity by 2030, and improve everyone's health and happiness through food. His belief that business can be a force for good in driving positive change saw the Jamie Oliver Group achieve the prestigious B-Corp status in July 2020. Jamie has now published 24 best-selling cookery books, making him the top-selling non-fiction author in UK history. Jamie's 2019 title Veg has sold over 1M copies worldwide and is now the UK and Australia's best-selling vegetarian cookbook since records began. Jamie's latest book 7 Ways was released internationally in August 2020. Alongside his work in TV and publishing, Jamie also connects with audiences across multiple digital platforms, creating and appearing in exclusive content for jamieoliver.com, the Jamie Oliver YouTube channels and a variety of social platforms. His portfolio of successful restaurants now spans 21 countries around the world, and his growing range of food and kitchen products features everything from kitchenware and utensils to various food products including herbs & spices, pasta, sauces and much more. Jamie started cooking at his parents' pub, The Cricketers, in Clavering, Essex, at the age of eight. After leaving school he began a career as a chef that took him to the River Caf?, where he was famously spotted by a television production company and the Naked Chef was born. In 2001 Jamie left the Naked Chef behind when he set up his first Fifteen restaurant in London, which marked the start of a 15-year journey training disengaged young people for careers in the catering industry. A few years later, he led the call for improved school dinners in the UK, resulting in huge - and lasting - change to the entire school food system. Since then, Jamie's national and international campaigns have continued to revolutionize the way people feed themselves and their families, and to galvanize governments and industry alike to help drive positive change in food education and public health. All of his commercial activities strive to promote and define new best-practice standards. Jamie now lives in Essex with his wife Jools and their five children.