An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Azores, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of the Azores.
Explore Pico Island's vineyards, dive coastlines teeming with sea life, hike the green walls of Sete Cidades' volcanic crater or enjoy some of the best whale and dolphin watching in the world. From Top 10 birdlife to the Top 10 natural swimming pools and thermal springs - discover the best of the Azores with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Azores:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the Azores' best attractions, covering Ponta Delgada, Vale das Furnas, Angra do Heroismo, Capelinhos, Algar do Carvao and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Azores, plus four colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the Azores' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Sao Miguel and Santa Maria Islands, Terceira and Graciosa Islands, Sao Jorge and Pico Islands, and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Portugal? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.