An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Diego, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of San Diego.
Explore Balboa Park's stunning gardens, visit famous San Diego Zoo, stroll along the Embarcadero to the historic Star of India tall ship, or soak up the city's nautical heritage at the Maritime Museum. From Top 10 gardens and nature reserves to the Top 10 beaches - discover the best of San Diego with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Diego:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase San Diego's best attractions, covering Embarcadero, Balboa Park, Old Town State Historic Park, Point Lorna and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of San Diego, plus four colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore San Diego's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, Old Town, Uptown, Mission Valley, Ocean Beach, Coronado and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to California? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.