Total Quality Management: Key Concepts and Case Studies provides the full range of management principles and practices that govern the quality function. The book covers the fundamentals and background needed, as well as industry case studies and comprehensive topic coverage, making it an invaluable reference to both the novice and the more experienced individual.
Aspects of quality control that are widely utilized in practice are combined with those that are commonly referred to on University courses, and the latest developments in quality concepts are also presented. This book is an ideal quick reference for any manager, designer, engineer, or researcher interested in quality.
- Features two chapters on the latest ISO standards
- Includes an introduction to statistics to help the reader fully grasp content on statistical quality control
- Contains case studies that explore many TQM themes in real life situations
- publication date: 28/10/2016
- ID: 9780128110362
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes