Toward a Feminist Lacanian Left: Psychoanalytic Theory and Intersectional Politics (The Lines of the Symbolic in Psychoanalysis Series)
Alicia Valdes (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
- Interdisciplinary approach is valuable for a wide market of scholars and professionals in the fields Psychoanalysis, Feminisms, and Political Philosophy. - Very topical in its examination of sexual difference/oppression in its relation to other forms of inequality. - Departs from traditional feminist readings on antagonism that pivot around the sole axis of sex and/or gender and instead provides a broader and intersectional approach.
Also available on eBook for £22.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Alicia Valdes works as an associate lecturer at the University of Barcelona and research technician at Rovira I Virgili University in Spain.
- Contributor: Alicia Valdes
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9780367765712
- Number of Pages: 182
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 521
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2022-03-22
- Series: The Lines of the Symbolic in Psychoanalysis Series
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Alicia Valdes works as an associate lecturer at the University of Barcelona and research technician at Rovira I Virgili University in Spain.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.