Turn Off, Live On: 75 screen-free activities
Vincent Vincent (Author)
Do you know someone who is addicted to their phone? Online life can be overwhelming - often leaving us feeling anxious or lacking in confidence. With 75 ways to switch offline, unleash your creativity, boost your brain cells and find your inner unicorn, this interactive journal is the ultimate remedy. Brimming with clever activities, mind-bending puzzles, life hacks and relaxation techniques, Turn Off, Live On will have you being more mindful, more confident and more you. So turn off the tech and start living in the here and now.
About the Author
Vincent Vincent is a writer, illustrator and graphic designer living in London. Vincent likes finding happiness in random places, travelling, and doodling on just about everything.
- Contributor: Vincent Vincent
- Imprint: Wren & Rook
- ISBN13: 9781526361820
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x175x17mm
- Packaged Weight: 156
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Release Date: 2019-01-10
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Vincent Vincent is a writer, illustrator and graphic designer living in London. Vincent likes finding happiness in random places, travelling, and doodling on just about everything.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.