Understanding Student Teaching Case Studies of Experiences and Suggestions for Survival
Egerton O. Osunde (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Understanding Student Teaching reveals the realities of teaching while offering practical strategies for success in the classroom. It presents case studies and student teacher narratives as well as discussions of ethics in teaching, the challenges of teaching in culturally diverse classrooms, and ways to avoid or deal with common problems in teaching.
About the Author
Egerton O. Osunde was Assistant Professor of Curriculum and Foundations at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania.
- Contributor: Egerton O. Osunde
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761814993
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 146x229x11mm
- Packaged Weight: 240
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 1999-10-27
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Egerton O. Osunde was Assistant Professor of Curriculum and Foundations at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania.