Description1 year of Unmanned Systems Technology magazine starting with the next issue delivered to wherever you are in the world.Unmanned Systems Technology (UST) is a bi-monthly print publication focusing entirely on the innovative engineering that?s successfully pushing boundaries on land, in the air, at sea and even through the universe. UST is unique ? the first ever publication to focus entirely on providing independent coverage of the engineering at the heart of unmanned vehicles. It applies the same rigorous scientific approach to this brave new world as critically acclaimed Race Engine Technology magazine brings to the subject of racing powertrain technology.Published 6 times in 2016, UST probes today?s cutting edge projects to provide in-depth research insights ? rigorous investigation is backed by professional peer review and critical analysis.In the current issue:Intro Amid all the talk about Earthbound vehicle autonomy it?s easy to overlook space systems, but they?re also using the technologyPlatform one: Mission-critical info First public demo of an electric VTOL taxi, Rolls-Royce unveils design for a long-range electric USV, researchers announce radical new type of low-light camera, ceramic quad pack FPGAs for space systems now available, and moreIn conversation: Matt Moore Thales? head of UAS tactical planning shares his views on the latest trends in the deployment of unmanned systems, and their implications for avionics architecturesDossier: Hydromea Vertex AUV Some water sampling measurements can only be carried out exactly where the sensor is, which is what this swarming underwater craft is designed for. We detail its developmentFocus: Power management systems The growth in autonomy is having an impact on how power is managed in unmanned vehicles. We examine the key existing and emerging technologiesInsight: Space Space systems are a natural fit for autonomy, and it is playing a growing and varied role in missions beyond our planetDossier: Continental CD-155 This I4 turbodiesel has an impressive track record as a UAV power plant. The way it?s built helps explain why Digest: Swift 020 UAV UAVs have many advantages for disaster relief operations, but also some drawbacks. Here?s how one developer overcame themFocus: ECUs What goes into making these essential devices work, and how do you choose which kind you need Read on...Show report: DSEI 2017 What were some of the more intriguing vehicles and systems on show at this exhibition for the defence and security sectorPS: Wireless charging Details of some of the strands of research for extending the endurance of electrically powered UAVs
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.