The Woman In Me WHSmith Exclusive Sprayed Edges Britney Spears
Also available on eBook for £11.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
Global megastar, singer, songwriter and Princess of Pop Britney Spears tells all in her heartfelt and honest memoir, portraying her rise to fame, tumultuous relationship with her father, controversial conservatorship, widely documented mental health struggles and so much more!
Battling with a parent to take control of your own life at the age of 39 seems impossible. But this is where superstar Britney Spears found herself, 13 years into a conservatorship constructed by her father.
In June 2021, the whole world was listening as she spoke in open court for the first time, delivering a bombshell statement in which she described the complex legal arrangement as abusive and condemed the actions of her own father, Jamie.
The impact of voicing her truth was undeniable, and it changed the course of her life and the lives of countless others. The Woman in Me reveals for the first time her incredible journey and the strength at the core of one of the greatest performers in pop music history.
Written with remarkable candour and humour, Spears's ground-breaking book illuminates the enduring power of music and love and the importance of a woman telling her own story, on her own terms, at last.
About the Author
- Contributor: Britney Spears
- Imprint: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781398522527
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 153x234x25mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Release Date: 2023-10-24
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Multi-platinum, Grammy Award winning pop icon Britney Spears is one of the most successful and celebrated entertainers in music history, with more than 100 million records sold worldwide. In 2021, she was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People. Spears's album Blackout was added to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame's Library & Archives in 2012. She lives in Los Angeles, California.