DescriptionUrsula magazine will feature compelling art-world figures and stories drawn from the realms of art, design, architecture, books, food and innovation.Helmed by Randy Kennedy, a veteran arts writer from The New York Times, Ursula includes artist profiles, portfolios, interviews, essays and poems by esteemed critics, novelists and poets, coupled with powerful visuals and graphic design.Published on a quarterly basis, each issue of Ursula will include artist profiles, portfolios, interviews, essays and poems by esteemed critics, novelists and poets.With Galleries in Hong Kong, London, New York, Los Angeles, Somerset and Gstaad they have a new location in St. Moritz due to open in December 2018 at the Palace Galerie. They are head quartered in Zurich.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.