Chronic utricaria has a complicated etiology, and is difficult to cure. Drs. Lu and Chan have had good success in treating this disease, and explain their treatments according to pattern differentiation, and give their choices of herbs to treat the disease and eliminate the causes. Included are an overview of the biomedical view of urticaria, discussions of etiology, pattern differentiation, diagnosis, and treatment of the disease.
- Contributor: Lu Chuan-jian
- Imprint: People's Medical Publishing House
- ISBN13: 9787117085335
- Number of Pages: 167
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: People's Medical Publishing House
- Release Date: 2007-10-30
- Series: Clinical Practice of Chinese Medicine
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.