Topical, up-to-date reading with close links to the specification, essential for exam success.
This course companion offers your students all the information, analysis and topical material they need to draw on for tasks throughout their course, and for answering examination questions.
- Review all the developments relevant to A-level specifications in US politics from the last year, with examples linked closely to specification points
- Develop your confidence with expert analysis you can draw on both throughout your course and in the exams
- Enhance your knowledge to build a bank of up-to-date examples linked to the specifications, helping you to develop persuasive arguments for your essays
- Learn to hit the highest grades with guidance from Anthony J Bennett and experienced author, teacher and examiner Sarra Jenkins.
Chapters include coverage on:
- The Trump administration in 2019
- The journey to the 2020 elections
- The Supreme Court 2018-19
- The Mueller Report