Billy Chapata (Author)
PRE-ORDER released 24 November 2022
Embark on a gentle journey back to self with this wistful and inspiring collection of poetry from beloved poet and writer Billy Chapata. Cushioned with love and tenderness, breakout poet Billy Chapata escorts readers through the oftentimes coarse path back to self-love in his latest collection of poetry, Velvet Dragonflies. This collection is divided into five sections--"Viscose," "Koigu," "Damask," "Charmeuse," and "Landing"--with each section representing the evolving softness that is found when true, deep self-respect and acceptance is rediscovered. Much like his two previous works, Chapata writes words that will echo around readers' minds long after they've finished reading.
About the Author
Billy Chapata is a Zimbabwean poet, author, and creative known for his works surrounding the importance of storytelling, love, and connection. Chapata currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Contributor: Billy Chapata
- Imprint: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781524876807
- Number of Pages: 304
- Packaged Dimensions: 127x203x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 301
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Release Date: 2022-11-24
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Billy Chapata is a Zimbabwean poet, author, and creative known for his works surrounding the importance of storytelling, love, and connection. Chapata currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia.