Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Spring 2017
Give pupils the best chance of success in pre-test and 11 plus independent school entrance exams with this write-in workbook. Covering the topics covered in the Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, this workbook has been written to help develop skills in verbal reasoning. Pupils aged 8-10 will find the 220 varied and thorough question types will ...
- increase confidence by practising questions for all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- improve skills with progressively stretching exam-style questions
- enable them to confidently assess progress and identify areas to improve using the pull-out answers with clear explanations
- develop new techniques to solve problems more easily
- allow pupil's to practise English and Maths skills to improve Verbal Reasoning abilities
- build speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11 plus tests
The brand new for 2016 11 plus and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
Alison Head has been writing educational material for Key Stages 1 and 2 for 15 years and authored Galore Park's 11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbooks for ages 8-10 and 9-11. She has worked in learning support then teaching for 12 years and currently teaches English in a Further Education college. She has a degree in Film and Literature and is studying for a Master's Degree in Education. In her free time, Alison loves to be outside and is happiest exploring the beautiful Isle of Purbeck. She also enjoys reading and trips to the theatre and cinema.